- There is no charge for this service and there will be no shipping charges added. You will need to however, add this to your cart and proceed as if you are making a purchase.
- Choose a day and time from the selections above.
- Before arriving at Fringe, please make sure your group is placed inside a sealed cardboard box or plastic bin with tight fitting lid.
- All items should be freshly laundered and folded neatly. We are accepting Summer styles purchased within the last 3 years from department stores, boutiques, and trunk shows.
- Bring your group to the intake area near the back of our store. NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE SORTING THROUGH YOUR GROUP DURING DROP OFF. ALL GROUPS WILL BE LEFT SEALED AND UNTOUCHED FOR A MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS.
- We will email/text/call you within one week with the number of items accepted and the number of items we are not going to be able to use. All items not accepted will be donated to Four Corners Ministry. A donation receipt will be available upon request.
- Consignors who prefer to receive cash on the spot must still make an appointment. We will contact you after two days with a cash offer.
Thank you for being flexible and adapting to this necessary temporary change in our intake process. We understand this change is very different and we are hopeful we can return to normal processes soon. Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com with any questions.